To remain flexible in approach, AQASS works with associates / partners to offer further skills including:
- Biotic and abiotic resource surveys, management and logistical organisation;
- ROV surveys, which can alleviate need for complex survey teams where suitable;
- Aerial and unmanned vessel surveys;
- Marine infaunal and epifaunal species identification, sample quality control.
provides environmental consultancy and survey services for both freshwater and marine environments. These services further enhances the range of capabilities AQASS can offer its clients:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) - scoping, assessment and project management;
- Habitats Regulations Appraisal (HRA) - Fish ecological receptors;
- Water Framework Directive (WFD) assessments - fisheries and water quality;
- Marine licensing and consent support;
- Dredging assessments - survey design, sampling, analysis and interpretation to meet regulatory requirements for marine licence application.
Carcinus also provides support to AQASS for fisheries and fish ecology survey design and management for both marine and freshwater environments.
In addition, to support AQASS's capability in habitat mapping and geomorphology assessments, Carcinus provides topographic, bathymetric and laser scan surveys for nearshore, coastal and freshwater environments.
Water Resources Associates (WRA) is a network of established individual consultants with world-wide experience in water issues. WRA work in Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia the Middle-East and the Caribbean.
WRA provides a world-class specialised consulting service in hydrology, water resource evaluation, development, planning and management, and in related topics either directly to a client or in collaboration with other companies or organisations.
AQASS work with WRA as one of their specialist consultants.